The Kbox 70W TC with temperature control mod is a new device in the market hat ranges from the 70W to 200W. The first impression of the Kbox 70W TC is that it is pretty much similar to the Eleaf iStick 50W that was released some time earlier. It offers temperature control and 70W power output offering something different from the earlier versions. It is made up of aluminum and zinc alloys. It has a hand fitting size and is easily portable. Light weight does not mean that it is of lowered quality. The front of the mod has a strip that has couple of function buttons with an OLED screen. The sides of the device have fire button on one side and venting is carried out from the other side.
Salient features of the device are as follows:
- It has an atomizer resistance wattage mode i.e. 0.1 ohm
- It has an integrated 4000 mAh battery
- Maximum output of the device is 9V
- The device has been well equipped with gold plated spring loaded 510
- It has been equipped with protection against the short circuit, low battery, open circuit as well as the overtime etc
- It offers temperature control support to the Titanium and Nickel