SX Mini Q Class
The SX Mini series mods are well known for the high quality chipsets and construction.
SX Mini Q Class:
The SX Mini series mods are well known for the high quality chipsets and construction. The devices make the users feel great while handling them and chips enable the tweak-ability as compared to any other chip in the market and this includes the DNA200. Every time the company launches a new generation of the chips, it also releases the new mod. This time SM Mini Q Class has been introduced. This is one of the first mods that has been well equipped with a dual battery design. It not only increases the battery life but it also allows the users to fire up at whopping 200 watts.
The kit includes the SQ Mini Q class, warranty card, user manual, and a micro USB cable.
Let us dive in and see what features this SX Mini Q class has to offer to its users:
- The kit has been powered by the new YiHi SX450J chip
- It has a dual battery device
- Maximum output it offers is 200watt output
- It enjoys the power mode between 0.05ohm to3.0ohm
- It has powerful+, powerful, standard, and soft mode of operations
- Both the batteries can be charged simultaneously at 2 amps
- It has replaceable covers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.