SX Mini Q Class
The SX Mini series mods are well known for the high quality chipsets and construction.
The SX Mini series mods are well known for the high quality chipsets and construction. The devices make the users feel great while handling them and chips enable the tweak-ability as compared to any other chip in the market and this includes the DNA200. Every time the company launches a new generation of the chips, it also releases the new mod. This time SM Mini Q Class has been introduced. This is one of the first mods that has been well equipped with a dual battery design. It not only increases the battery life but it also allows the users to fire up at whopping 200 watts.
The kit includes the SQ Mini Q class, warranty card, user manual, and a micro USB cable.
Let us dive in and see what features this SX Mini Q class has to offer to its users:
- The kit has been powered by the new YiHi SX450J chip
- It has a dual battery device
- Maximum output it offers is 200watt output
- It enjoys the power mode between 0.05ohm to3.0ohm
- It has powerful+, powerful, standard, and soft mode of operations
- Both the batteries can be charged simultaneously at 2 amps
- It has replaceable covers