The Twisted Messes RDA² (TMSquared) features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes. Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it.
The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility.
• Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
• Negative post milled into the deck
• Deck is 22mm
• Four individual 2.8mm post holes
• Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
• 5.5mm juice well
• Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
• The black Drip Tip is not delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
• That Hex-Driver tho! (check the gallery pic and prepare to fall in love with hex screws)
• Square air-holes, cut via electricity
• All PEEK insulators
• Gold plated brass contact pin
• Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)