The VMate Kit is a powerhouse vape mod kit and it deploys a modern structural chassis design that features fast firing GENE Fan Chipset which pair with mesh capable UFORCE T1 sub ohm tank. The Voopoo VMate comes with a study zinc alloy design which protects it from temperate falls and drops. The battery inlets lie on the sides of the box mod, minimizing the weight of the device by about 30% when compared to other Voopoo mod designed with stainless steel. The new innovative design is quite different from other conventional devices and it minimizes the amount of space required inside to extract energy from battery cells.
The Voopoo VMate kit features an advanced GENE Fan Chipset which has an amazing 200W capacity and can handle resistances of 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm. The chipset enables a plethora of safety features and safeguards to protect the user and the vape mods.
Features and Specifications of Voopoo VMate Box Mod
- Wattage output range of 5-200W
- Output voltage range of 0-7.5V
- Resistance range – power mode of 0.05-3.0ohm
- Supports Titanium, Nickel200, and stainless steel compatibility
- Power Mode
- TCR adjustment mode
- Zinc Alloy chassis construction
- Split battery chamber: located on each side
- Intuitive OLED screen
- Output over-current, short-circuit, overcharge, and over-discharge protection
- 510 connection
- Firing button: situated above battery bay.
Features and Specifications of Voopoo UFORCE T1 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 5ml Standard juice capacity
- 8ml maximum juice capacity
- Superior 304 stainless steel construction
- Pyrex glass reinforcement
- Short chimney flavor focused
- Quick vent channel design: rapid heat discharge